mKnee is a series of robust children's knees that grow with the child. There is a version for every age, meeting the needs regarding weight, robustness and control. The mKnee explore is the smallest polycentric knee with hydraulic control available. With the mKnee, users get used to walking with a normal swing phase at an early stage, without adapting improper walking patterns. With the mKnee series, children are not restricted in their activities.
- TypemKnee explore
- DescriptionPolycentric hydraulic prosthetic knee
- Max. body weight25 kg / 55 lbs
- Smallest and lightest hydraulic pediatric knee on the market
- Up to a body weight of 25 kg
- For children age 1 to 6
- Robust design
- Large flexion angle for playing
- Natural swing phase
- Safe and stable
Frequently asked questions about mKnee explore
Every Moveable product can be tested. Contact your CPO or rehabilitation physician to arrange a product test.
Contact your CPO or rehabilitation physician. They can order the products at Moveable.